Thursday 17 March 2016

writing

We have been learning to write storys


WALT: add descriptive words to my writing.lion+on+stilts.jpg
Remember to:
  • use your senses - what can you hear, see, smell, touch and taste
  • add in similes and metaphors
  • using feelings

Hi , I am a giraffe. I want to tell you a story about me and a lion. You know lions their always the king of the jungles. But I don’t care because I am tall as tree and as clever as an owl. Okay, now the story begins.  One day I was eating grass. I heard a noise from the bushes . I look sharply but I couldn’t see anything. I start eating again than I heard it again. I was scared then I looked  so sharply I saw lions tail. I also heard a lion’s voice. Arrrrrrgggg! Arrrrgggg!  I couldn't hear so much because of ocean.
  
Then I realised that it was a lion so I quickly pretended that I am eating. The silly lion was on the stick. I knew he would come but when he came to catch me I bent down so he would fall on the ground and he did so. I laughed at him “ha ha haaa I knew you would come.”
“What! how do you know that I was coming.”
“Well I just knew.”



The end

No comments:

Post a Comment