Wednesday 30 November 2016

Stranded on a dessert island

Here is a descriptive writing of me stranded on a dessert island.


Rendered Image

Image result for a desert island



After a dangerous stormy day turned my boat upside down I climbed up and sat on it furiously! After a while I fell asleep. I woke up from the noise of the birds. The next thing I noticed I was shipwrecked on a magical desert island. I stood up and stared around the beautiful island and then I went to explore.I collected some sticks so I could try to make fire. It took me half  an hour to start it and my stomach rumbled like thunder. I took the net out of my bag and I went to the beach to catch some fish in the beautiful sea. After 2 minutes I had heaps of fish. It was so easy to catch the fish! I went back to the fire started taking out my cooking stuff. I cooked my fish with some spices. It was delicious! It was nearly night time. I took my sleeping bag out and a big sheet. I set out to look for big sticks to make a tent. After 10 minutes I found some sticks. I went  back to my fire to make my tent and went to sleep. The next thing I noticed I was in my comfy sleeping bag and the sun was shining in my eyes. As I look at the amazing sky, I could see that my life in the next few years was going to be magical.
Tent_rigid_poles.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment