Thursday 9 February 2017

Creative Writing from last year.

Rendered Image

Hi my name isRendered Image. Do you know what a taniwha is? I know It’s a mythical monster like a chinese or the loch ness monster. Do you know what a maori mythical monster is? Its called a  taniwha. Image result for taniwha
Let me tell you a story about a taniwha. It lived in a river by my grandma’s house. I used to go there and ride on it’s back. It5 was as Image result for brown word as the bark on aImage result for tree word. People say it’s a log but I know It’s a taniwha.
People used to say That I’m making this up but I wasn't. even mom didn’t believe me. One day when I was going to visit my taniwha I saw something, It was a another taniwha. It lived in the forest. It was as as the grass in my grandma’s garden. that's why I couldn’t see her properly. she was as sparkly as theStarburst Logo Style in the night sky and she was a girl!Image result for taniwhaImage result for green word
She was as scary as a Rendered Image. She almostImage result for scared wordme. I ran as Image result for fast wordas a cheetah and climbed on my taniwhas back and we flew away from the girl taniwha. I named herImage result for sparkly words .

No comments:

Post a Comment